Eve of Eden - Graphic Floral Print Maternity & Nursing Dress
Add a splash of colour to your maternity/nursing wardrobe with this modern dress. We love the print – it reminds us of on-trend, funky Marimekko or Orla Kiely prints.
Why you’ll love it:
- Easy pull on style in high quality stretchy cotton
- 2-in-1 maternity and nursing style providing great value
- Vibrant colours of nature
- Versatile enough for work and casual wear
- Easy and discreet breastfeeding access via the overlap under the bust
- Long sleeves to keep you warm in cooler weather
- Flattering scoop neckline
- Discount price
- Excellent value and quality - thicker fabric than many other maternity brands.
Style Note: We love it teamed with white sneakers for a fresh casual look or neutral ankle boots for sophisticated style.
Buy a size that will fit for most of pregnancy and then it will also be a better fit for nursing, post-pregnancy. It may feel a bit too small during the last month or so of pregnancy but you will get more wear out of it if you can wear it for both purposes.
Sizing information: The length of this dress from back of neck to hem is 90cm (with each size increasing by about 1.5cm in length). Standard sizing - go for your normal pre-maternity size. If you're very tall or expecting twins, going up a size is a good idea. The model is about 172cm tall, is a size 8 and is wearing a size 8 & a wears a 10DD sized bra.
Fabric: 95% cotton/5% spandex
Colour: blue, green, grey and white
Designed in Australia, made in China