Lockdown Baby Book
Written by Laura Felman
Illustrated by Svetlana Belova
Pregnancy and birth during a global pandemic is something that no one could have ever predicted. All of a sudden expectant mothers were isolated.
- Having to attend antenatal appointments alone
- baby showers being cancelled
- birth photographers banned from hospitals
- having to negotiate for your right to have a doula present at your birth
- no support from their village post birth because visitors were not aloud.
Lockdown mums are absolute warriors who will live to tell the tale of that time they welcomed a new baby into the world while the world was in lockdown.
Lockdown baby is a heartfelt book about families welcoming a newborn baby into the world during the global pandemic cause by the COVID19 virus.
This gorgeous keepsake book was written by the talented Australian author Laura Feldman whom is based in Ballarat Victoria. Printing is also done right here in Australia as well.
Features a page at the back to stick photos or write notes about your favourite lockdown memories. A book to be treasured for generations.